PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Restrictions on the Use of Materials
This web site, including all contents, graphics, sound, musical recordings, code and software used on or incorporated into it, and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, sound, musical recordings, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to Alpine Electronics, Inc and/or its corporate affiliates ("ALPINE"), and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this web site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes, and any such copies must bear the copyright notice included on each web page. Any other use of this web site, or content or information contained on this web site, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of ALPINE.
"Alpine Electronics", the Five Striped Alpine logo, and the names, images, and pictures identifying Alpine's products and services are the proprietary marks of ALPINE. These marks, and any colorable imitation of such, may not be used in any manner or for any purpose without the prior written consent of ALPINE. Nothing contained on this web site shall be construed as conferring in any manner any license or right under the proprietary rights of ALPINE or any third party.
- "Made for iPod" means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
- "Works with iPhone" means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
- Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, ALPINE, ITS CORPORATE AFFILIATES, AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE LINKED HERETO. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, AS WELL AS DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR THE LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION.
ALPINE and its corporate affiliates make no representations or warranties about any web site you may access through this web site. Any such web site is independent from ALPINE, and ALPINE has no control over, or responsibility with respect to, the information provided or activities undertaken by any such web site. A link between this web site and another web site does not mean that ALPINE endorses that web site. You should make your own independent decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other web site.
Prices posted on the ALPINE web site are based on ALPINE's suggested retailed prices and may differ from the prices our authorized dealers are advertising. Although we make every effort to provide accurate information on the web site, errors may occasionally occur. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Use of this web site for any of the following is prohibited:
- Receiving, accessing, or transmitting any material that is offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property rights, or other wise objectionable or unlawful;
- Uploading files that contain viruses or are corrupted and may damage the operation of other computers or systems;
- Disturbing the public order;
- Criminal acts;
- Uploading or distributing any third parties' private information;
- Use for any commercial purpose; and
- Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws.
Dispute Resolution and Applicable Law
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to the use of this web site in any manner shall be settled by final and binding arbitration in Tokyo, Japan in accordance with the Rules of the International Chamber of Commerce. Each user of this web site hereby agrees to be bound by the decision of the arbitrator(s). The laws of Japan shall apply.